Miami Personal Injury Lawyer
Were You Injured in an Accident in South Florida? Our Miami Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 31 million Americans seek emergency medical attention for injuries each year. Dealing with the aftermath of a major accident can be challenging — many injured victims face a long and often costly road to recovery. It is imperative the injured victims can get access to all available financial compensation. If your accident occurred because of the reckless, careless, or negligent conduct of another party, they should be held legally responsible for your damages.
- Auto Accident
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
At Jacobs Legal, PLLC, our top-rated Miami personal injury lawyers have the skills and experience needed to protect your legal rights and financial interests. We will help you and your family recover the maximum available compensation. If you or your loved one was injured in an accident in South Florida, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Miami law office to schedule a free, fully confidential consultation.
We are a Full Service Personal Injury Law Firm
We are proud to be a full service civil litigation and personal injury law firm. Our top-rated Miami personal injury attorneys have deep experience handling the full range of accident claims. Some examples of personal injury cases we handle include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: If you were hurt in a traffic collision, our law firm can help. We represent victims who were injured in all types of motor vehicle accident claims, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, commercial truck accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian collisions.
- Medical Malpractice Claims: Patients deserve attentive, high-quality care from doctors and other healthcare providers. Unfortunately, in far too many cases, innocent people suffer injuries and medical complications as a result of negligence. Some common medical malpractice claims include doctor misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, hospital negligence, medication errors, surgical errors, birth injuries, prescription drug injuries, and defective medical device claims.
- Premises Liability Lawsuits: Property owners, occupiers, and managers are responsible for ensuring that the conditions on their premises are reasonably safe. When injuries occur as a result of business/property owner negligence, these defendants must be held accountable. Our Miami personal injury lawyers handle all types of premises liability claims, including slip and fall accidents, negligent security claims, dog bite injuries, swimming pool accidents, and much more.
- Workplace Injuries: In Florida, the overwhelming majority of workers are covered under the state’s no fault workers’ compensation insurance program. If you were hurt in the job and you need help with your workers’ comp claim — or if your Florida workers’ compensation was denied — our Miami workers’ compensation attorneys are here to help. We also handle workplace injury claims brought against negligence third parties. Whether you were injured on a construction site accident, a work-related car crash, or any other type of incident, our law firm is here to protect your rights.
- Catastrophic Injuries/Wrongful Death: In cases where the victim suffered a catastrophic injury — or worse, was killed by the negligence another party — there are special issues that must be considered. These are highly complex cases that require a seasoned legal advocate. In catastrophic injury claims, it is crucial that all future medical bills are accounted for and that the victim’s pain and suffering is fully compensated. In wrongful death lawsuits, family members of the victim need the best legal representation. Our Miami catastrophic injury lawyers and Miami wrongful death attorneys are committed to getting justice and maximum compensation for victims and their families.
Injured Victims Deserve Full and Fair Compensation
Following a serious accident, you need full financial compensation to pay your medical bills and to provide support for your loved ones. Unfortunately, obtaining a fair settlement offer can be extremely challenging. Defendants and their insurance companies try to settle personal injury claims for the lowest dollar amount possible. It is imperative that your claim for damages is supported by strong, carefully prepared evidence. You should not be forced to accept even one penny less than you are owed. At Jacobs Legal, PLLC, our Miami personal injury lawyers fight aggressively to ensure that our clients are able to maximize their financial recovery. If you were injured in an accident in South Florida, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Emergency room costs;
- Hospital bill and medical bills;
- Rehabilitative care;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental distress;
- Permanent physical impairment; and
- Wrongful death.
Why Choose Jacobs Legal
Serious injuries require serious legal representation. Following a major accident, you and your family need the very best legal advocate by your side. Our Miami personal injury lawyers know how to protect the rights and interests of injured victims. No matter the specific nature of your claim, we will ensure that you get justice. Among other things, our Miami personal injury lawyers will:
- Carefully review your case and explain your rights and your options to you;
- Conduct an in-depth investigation of the accident;
- Prepare all relevant evidence to establish liability and prove your damages;
- Work with medical professionals to ensure that you get the right treatment and that your care is properly documented;
- Negotiate with the defendant or insurance company for a full and fair settlement offer; and
- File a personal injury lawsuit.
Most personal injury claims are settled without going to trial. Assuming that a full and fair settlement offer is made, this is the ideal outcome. It will allow you and your family to access compensation far more quickly. At the same time, not all defendants and insurance companies play by the rules. Our trial-tested Miami personal injury attorneys are always ready for litigation.
Contact Our Miami Personal Injury Lawyers Today
At Jacobs Legal, we fight tirelessly to protect the legal rights of injured victims. If you or your family member was injured as the result of the negligence of another person, business, or entity, we can help. For a free, no obligation case evaluation, please call us now at (305) 358-7991. From our law office in Miami, we serve communities throughout Southeast Florida, including in Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and Palm Beach County.